It’s a “Spare” BNB.
A new report emerged Saturday that Prince Harry allegedly has room at the San Vicente Bungalows “set aside” for him to get away from his wife Meghan Markle, 41, and kids Archie, 4, and Lilibet, 1, says The Sun.
A rep for the royal later debunked the rumor stating “This is not true.”
The source told the outlet that the room, which is close to the royal’s $15 million Montecito home, was viewed as “an escape place” by the 38-year-old prince.
Reports of the alleged room appeared after the couple celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary last week and failed to post any photos of the event.
The Post reached out to San Vicente Bungalows for comment.
A spokesperson for Archewell — Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s non-profit organization — denied the existence of the room.
San Vicente Bungalows is an exclusive members-only hotel in West Hollywood with strict privacy rules that state guests are not allowed to take pictures inside the establishment and all phone cameras must be covered at all times.
The resort also stipulates that no one is allowed to discuss anything members or guests witness during their stay at the venue. Guests are also banned from approaching or interrupting other members, according to the hotel’s FAQ page.
Those wishing to join the exclusive club must pay nearly $4,000 in annual dues and be vetted by a panel of existing members.
Both Prince Harry and Meghan made headlines last week after the pair claimed they were in a high-speed chase for two hours after attending a gala in New York City.
According to the Duke and Dutchess, the duo alongside Markle’s mother, Doria Ragland, were pursued by the paparazzi after the former “Suits” star was honored at the Women of Vision Awards held at the Ziegfeld Theater.
The pair left the gala around 10 p.m. on Tuesday and were instantly followed by the cameras.
Ditching their original getaway car, the trio opted for a cab when, according to an insider, one paparazzi member hit a car and another was almost run over.
“It started off with 12 paparazzi, then ended up with four chasing [Meghan, Harry and Doria],” the insider told PageSix. “Their security tried their best to lose [photographers].”
“Last night, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Ms. Ragland were involved in a near catastrophic car chase at the hands of a ring of highly aggressive paparazzi,” A rep for the Sussexes told PageSix Wednesday. “This relentless pursuit, lasting over two hours, resulted in multiple near collisions involving other drivers on the road, pedestrians and two NYPD officers.”
The rep added that while being in the public eye comes at a price, the cost should never be anyone’s safety.
Several media agencies have slammed the former royals saying that no one was in any real danger.
Since the incident, the NYPD has promised an investigation into the security debacle.
Britain’s Prime Minister Rishi Sunak also seemed to dismiss the couple saying that the incident was “not really my priority.”